Why have corporate events in Monaco and French Riviera?
Whether you are planning for a team building, corporate entertainment, fundraisers, galas, shareholder meetings, new product launches and other corporate events, Avalon Events Organisation will help you to build your team, motivate and inspire your guests.
We offer a very high end and quality service, delivering a flexible and creative event and venue solutions.
We research continually to source the most imaginative experiences for our clients. Monaco, the French Riviera and the Var are the most beautiful play ground for Avalon Events Organisation and is the perfect choice for a corporate meeting or event, offering a wide range of venues, spots and accessible location.
Thank you sincerely for all of the hard work and dedication to hospitality towards our group !!! We have received so many compliments regarding your exceptional service. Your staff has truly made this trip run smoothly and help us make dreams come true for our group. We look forward to continuing to build upon this wonderful relationship. Again, thank you so much, we truly appreciate everything you did for us! Corporate group – French Riviera – December, 2013
20 other reasons to have corporate events in Monaco and French Riviera
Our region offers you an ideal climate, a land of splendor in the Mediterranean tradition with its luxurious homes, beautiful parks and gardens, breathtaking views and sumptuous venues and social event calendar such as:
- International Circus Festival (January-February)
- Monte Carlo Rally (January)
- Rose Ball (March)
- Nice Carnaval (February-March)
- Spring Arts Festival (April)
- Monte Carlo Rolex Tennis Masters (April)
- Monaco F1 Grand Prix (May)
- Cannes Film Festival (May)
- Monaco Vintage Grand Prix (May)
- Monte Carlo Television Festival (June)
- Monte Carlo International Show Jumping Competition (June)
- Nice Jazz Festival (July)
- International Firework Contest in Monaco (July- August)
- International Firework Contest in Cannes (July-August)
- Summer concerts at the Prince Palace (July-August)
- Monaco Red Cross Gala (August), Monaco Yacht Show (September)
- Monaco Classic Week (September)
- Les Voiles Blanches of Saint Tropez (September-October)
- Biennial International Antiques
- Jewellery and Art Fair (December)
WE GUARANTEE ENDLESS ENERGY, CREATIVITY AND UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES
Tell us all about your project and let us come back with different options which will meet your brief and budget. Our highly experienced and passionate team will ensure that your business objectives are met and return on investment.